- The personal data we collect
- The use of the collected data
- Who has access to the collected data
- The rights of users of the site
Users agree that by using our site, they consent to:
- The collection, use, and retention of the data listed in this policy
Personal data we collect
Automatically collected data
When you visit and use our site, we may automatically collect and store the following information:
- IP address
- Hardware and software details
- Links clicked by the user
- Content that the user views on the site
Non-automatically collected data
We may also collect the following data when you perform certain functions on our site:
- First name
- Last name
- Zip code
- Arrival date
- Departure date
- Number of adults, number of children
- Age of adults, age of children
- Type of equipment
- Special request
This data may be collected through the following methods:
- Request for quote/information form
How we use personal data
The personal data collected on our site will only be used for the purposes specified in this policy or indicated on the relevant pages of our site. We will not use your data beyond what we disclose.
The data we automatically collect is used for the following purposes:
With whom we share personal data
We are committed to not selling or sharing your data with third parties, except in the following casess:
- If required by law
- If it is required for any legal proceedings
- To prove or protect our legal rights
If you follow hyperlinks from our site to another site, please note that we are not responsible and have no control over their privacy policies and practices.
How long we store personal data
We do not keep user data beyond what is necessary to achieve the purposes for which it is collected.
How we protect your personal data
To ensure the protection of your data transmitted by all forms, the site is secured via the HTTPS protocol.
While we take all reasonable precautions to ensure that our user data is secure and that users are protected, there is always a risk. We are unable to guarantee the security of user data beyond what is reasonable.
Your rights as a user
Under GDPR, users have the following rights as data subjects:
- Right to access
- Right to rectification
- Right to erasure
- Right to restrict processing
- Right to data portability
- Right to object
You can find more information about these rights in Chapter 3 (Art 12-23) of the GDPR.
When you browse the site Le Solitaire du Lac, cookies may be created. For more information, please see our Cookies Policy.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org